CELEBRATE WITH US!
On June 24th, 2016, Rush Creek Lodge opened, and Yosemite welcomed its first brand new lodge in over 25 years.
We’re kicking off our First Anniversary celebrations this June with free shuttle rides and Park admission, and the chance to win future getaways and other fun prizes with our #YosemiteFirst Photo Contest (scroll down for details).
Everyone at Rush Creek Lodge extends heartfelt thanks to all of the Yosemite National Park adventurers who have visited in the past year. It is because of you that we now get to celebrate Rush Creek Lodge’s first year, and prepare to welcome many more guests for years to come.
If you’re new to Rush Creek Lodge, this video is a beautiful way to get acquainted with us:
This season we’re thrilled to have even more to share:
- The Pool Bar is open and mixing up our tasty blends of signature cocktails, blended drinks and mocktails.
- Gearing up for plenty of summer fun, our Pool Barbecue is now in full swing with rotating menus every night.
- And of course we’re excited to continue our Summer Concert Series with live music poolside to enjoy after your Yosemite adventures.
- The game room has filled out nicely and is now home to an incredible tree house that wraps around the room and makes for tons of climbing fun.
- Chef Lemens has rolled out a new menu that takes advantage of local and seasonal ingredients to tempt every palate, from the instant favorite Wild Mushroom Flatbread to the not to miss Fried Cauliflower.
- Our Recreation team is in full swing and of course continues to host free s’mores by the outdoor fire nightly!
Free Shuttle & Park Admission
For the month of June, we’re partnering with our local transportation provider, YARTS, to treat our overnight guests to free round-trip transportation to and from Yosemite Valley. Even better – the ride includes free entry to the Park! The buses are big, beautiful, and comfortable. So you get to sit back and enjoy the views, while someone else does the driving.
For the summer season (May 27th thru September 4th) there are three morning departures from Rush Creek, and three return trips from Yosemite Valley back to the lodge.
|Departing Rush Creek Lodge to Yosemite Valley Visitor Center||Returning from Yosemite Valley Visitor Center to Rush Creek Lodge|
|8:52 am depart Rush Creek – 9:50 am arrive Yosemite Valley||4:00 pm departure – 4:54 pm arrive Rush Creek|
|9:52 am depart Rush Creek – 10:50 am arrive Yosemite Valley||4:30 pm departure – 5:24 pm arrive Rush Creek|
|10:52 am depart Rush Creek – 11:50 am arrive Yosemite Valley||5:35 pm departure – 6:24 pm arrive Rush Creek|
Space is limited and available on a first-come first-served basis, so it is important to let our Recreation Team reserve your seat(s) on your desired bus in advance. You can visit our helpful team in the Guest Lounge at the Recreation Desk anytime between 8am and 9pm, or if you’d would like to reserve your seats prior to your arrival, just give our Recreation Desk a call at (209)-379-2373 extension 3.
One-bedroom villa special offer
We’d like to celebrate our 1-Year Anniversary by offering our spacious one-bedroom villas at $290.00* from now until June 8th. So pack your bags and hit the road for the ultimate Yosemite Early Summer road trip!
The details for this unheard of Early Summer Yosemite offer are simple:
- Reserve through RushCreekLodge.com or by calling 209-379-2373 or emailing
- No promo code needed – the discount will be applied when you reserve your room.
- Offer is valid from now until June 8th 2017.
- Offer is subject to availability, has no cash value, may not be combined with other offers, and is valid for one-time use only
*Pricing before taxes.
#yosemitefirst photo contest
For last June’s Grand Opening we partnered with our friends at the NatureBridge outdoor youth education program to honor teachers and students who shared their “Yosemite first” memories. Their remarkable stories inspired others to get out there and experience their own Yosemite firsts.
A year later we’re still pumped up to motivate everyone to either experience Yosemite for the first time, or find a new part of the Park to experience for the first time.
Never been to Yosemite? This is your year for your first visit!
Returning to Yosemite? Let our friendly Recreation Guides show you the Park’s lesser traveled trails and hidden gems for the first time!
Share your favorite #YosemiteFirst photos with us for a chance to win grand prize getaways at Rush Creek Lodge, plus other Friday Fun prizes throughout the season.
enter our #yosemitefirst contest here.
We hope you’ll join us in sharing the love with #YosemiteFirst on FaceBook and Instagram, where we’ll be posting and sharing our First Year Anniversary activities. We want to see your photos and hear your thoughts as you experience parts of the Park and the Lodge for your first time – whether your photos are past or present. Sometimes older is better!
one epic pool party
To really celebrate our 1-Year Anniversary, we’re throwing one epic pool party on June 24th! What better way to cap off an afternoon of Yosemite adventures than with a fun in the sun?! We’re having live music, snow cones, cotton candy, our nightly pool bar-b-que, and rounds of friendly competitions with plenty of fun prizes poolside to really amp up the celebration here at Rush Creek Lodge.
- 1:00 to 9:00 pm – Pool Bar with Yummy Specialty Drinks
- 2:30 to 6:30 pm – Summertime Treats
- 3:00 to 5:00 pm – Kids Games
- 5:00 to 6:30 pm – Adult Games
- 6:00 to 9:00 pm – Live Music with Jill Knight
- 6:30 to 8:30 pm – Poolside Bar-b-que
With an afternoon of fun in the sun be sure to pack your swim suit, so you can join in on all the fun.
There’s more to come, so check back often and follow us on social media as we add to the celebration.