Monday, December 28, 2020 – Saturday, January 2, 2021
Celebrate New Year with us, and experience New Year Yosemite style, as we focus our energies and activities creating a memorable holiday experience. Your New Year’s Holiday Package would include:
- New Year’s Eve dinner and party (three-night package includes an additional dinner on another evening of your stay)
- Hearty homemade mountain breakfast in our full-service Restaurant each other morning of your stay
- An exciting welcome gift including party accouterments and other goodies
- Evening activities including roaring campfires, s’mores, bingo, and other games
|2-Night Package||3-Night Package|
|New Year’s Package||2 adults,
Lodge King Room
|$565 per night||$567 per night|
|New Year’s Family Package|| 2 adults, plus 2 children,
2-Bedroom Villa (King/Double Twin)
|$793 per night||$801 per night|
|Pricing for additional options for varying party sizes or other room types are presented when making your reservation on this site.|
Prices are per night and do not include tax. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability. Meals do not include alcoholic beverages. To avoid wait times for dining, we recommend making reservations directly on our web site. Click here for restaurant reservations.
2020/2021 New Year’s Eve Details coming soon…
We’re working hard to put together another memorable New Year’s Eve Celebration here at Rush Creek Lodge. Check back soon for all the fun things we’ll be doing, but in the meantime take a peek at last year’s festivities to give you an idea of what to expect this year.
2019/2020 ringing In the new year Details
Kick off the 2020 New Year in style with us here Rush Creek Lodge just outside of Yosemite National Park. A week-long celebration of the new year is complete with an unforgettable New Year’s into the Future Celebration, with live music by Swing Gitane, nonstop wonder, professional laser display, and a champagne toast to cap off the festivities. You cannot go wrong as you sit back and let us do the planning of a New Year that you and your family will remember for a lifetime.
- Kids Craft: 10 am – 3 pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided, kid-friendly craft!
- Animal Tracks: 3-5 pm, Game Room. It’s time to get creative! Using clay and life-size animal track molds, create your own imprint to take home.
- S’mores: 6-8 pm, Outdoor Fire Pit. A treat of marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker.
- Kids Craft: 10 am – 3 pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided, kid-friendly craft.
- Cookie Decorating: 3-5 pm, Game Room. Create your own personalized sweet treat
- S’mores: 6-8 pm, Outdoor Fire Pit
- Pet Rock: 10 am-3 pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided pet rock craft.
- Snowflake Craft: 6 pm, Guest Lounge. Design a unique snowflake to decorate the Game Room
- S’mores: 6-8 pm, Outdoor Fire Pit
NEW YEAR’s EVE
- Kid’s Craft 10 am-3 pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided, kid-friendly craft!
New Year’s Eve Dinner: 5-10pm, $65 per adult $10 per youth (12 and under) off our Kid Menu.
Join us in our Restaurant as Chef Tony puts together a menu to celebrate 2019 and welcome 2020 in style. But it doesn’t stop there, our Tavern team has put together a drink list specifically paired with Chef’s creations. Check out Chef Tony’s tentative mouthwatering menu here.
Looking for something a little more casual? Don’t worry our culinary team will be serving our Tavern Menu from 12 pm to 10 pm as well.
- Kids New Years Eve Party: 6 pm – 9 pm, Game Room. Our young partygoers are invited to ring in the New Year with crafts and group games. Festive s’mores will be available throughout the night, as well as a kid-friendly countdown so that everyone has celebrated before bedtime (lightly supervised). Please Note: babysitting service not provided.
- New Year’s Eve S’mores: 7-8 pm, Outdoor Fire Pit. A festive spin on the traditional ooey gooey campfire tradition.
- New Year’s into the Future Celebration: 9:30 pm, Tavern. Dance into the future with us as we party like it’s the year 2! The celebration will feature live music from a band ahead of their time, Sal’s Greenhouse. Futuristic attire is encouraged, but not required.
- Late Night Munchies: 10 pm-Midnight, Tavern. To keep us fueled for the night’s festivities our Tavern will be serving off of a limited late night menu.
- New Year’s Toast: Midnight, Tavern. Complete with a Champagne toast and a professional laser show to really kick off 2020 right.
- After Party: 12:30 am-?, Tavern. The party doesn’t end at the stroke of midnight; keep on dancing into the New Year with us as we keep the party going with drinks, music and more.
New Year’s Day
Wake up to a hearty mountain breakfast in our Restaurant, with extended hours! Breakfast service will be extended to 1 pm that way everyone can wake up rest after our Le Cirque Celebration!
After a leisurely breakfast, indulge in a stress-reducing start to the New Year with a massage. Afterward, head over to one of our large hot tubs or lose go explore our beautiful sister property, Evergreen Lodge.
Then roll over to our Guest Lounge, for friendly board game competitions, comfy couches, and the blazing fireplace. And of course, come see us at the Recreation Desk and help us fill our first annual time capsule with letters to your future self and Yosemite memories.
Activities Available Every Day
Snowshoe & Trekking Pole Rentals are available at the Recreation Desk
Guided Tours and Hikes availability and booking at the Recreation Desk
Recreation Center Activities are available all day, and include games, puzzles, books, free internet, trip planning, comfy furniture, indoor and outdoor fireplace…
NOTE: When you arrive, we’ll provide a detailed itinerary that includes all of the week’s activities and times.