March 17 – April 27, 2023
No, you’re not dreaming. We really have put together a fantastic Yosemite family adventure that’s affordable, entertaining, and best of all, has plenty of room for everyone to stretch out and enjoy some breathing room. These packages combine the best value, the most fun and convenience with lodging, meals, recreation, activities and more all nicely wrapped up in one great getaway.
Choose from three or four-night package options which include:
- Delicious dinner on two nights of your stay (the four-night package includes dinner on a third evening as well)
- Hearty homemade mountain breakfast each morning of your stay from our full-service Restaurant
- Freshly made trail lunches for your day’s activities on one afternoon (the four-night package includes an additional set of trail lunches)
- Hearty hot lunch served in our Tavern on a second afternoon (or trail lunches to go if you prefer)
- An exciting welcome gift
- An arts and crafts project for the family
- Daily and evening activities, including campfires, s’mores, bingo and other games, and much more. We will welcome you with a detailed itinerary of available activities which will vary based on seasonal conditions.
|3-night Package||4-night Package|
|Small Family Package||2 adults plus 1 child
Lodge King Cabin
|$505 per night||$510 per night|
|Large Family Package||2 adults plus 2 children
Two-Bedroom Family Cabin
|$713 per night||$723 per night|
|Pricing for additional options for varying party sizes or other room types are presented when making your reservation on this site.|
Advance reservations required. Pricing shown is for 2020 and does not include tax or gratuity. Meals do not include alcoholic beverages.
Each day during this period we will offer an array of family-oriented guided recreation trips tailored to the season, including naturalist hikes, snowshoe walks to the Giant Sequoias and sightseeing tours of Yosemite Valley.
Each afternoon and evening, we’ll feature an assortment of fun activities for kids and adults alike. Many of these activities are great for kids to do alone, allowing adults to enjoy some time off (a perfect time for a therapeutic massage!).
Activities, which vary day to day and week to week, will include:
- Nightly Campfires and s’mores!
- Arts and crafts projects
- Nature-oriented videos
- Nature talks
- Live music
Plus you’ll always have the wonderful options of reading or playing board games by the fireside, relaxing in our heated saltwater swimming pool and hot tub, enjoying a tasty libation in our Tavern or stargazing from your private deck.