If you’re still looking for a great deal on a Yosemite stay, here are a few insider tips for you:
- For the best rates and service, make your reservation on this web site, call the lodge directly at (209)379-2373, or email us at [email protected]
- Visit on non-holiday dates outside of peak Summer season
- Fall color, Winter snow and Spring wildflowers and waterfalls are gorgeous, the park is not crowded, and lodging rates are lower throughout the region
- If it must be Summer or nothing at all, the last two weeks of August are a good bet for availability if you weren’t able to plan ahead
- When shopping for a place to stay, keep in mind that your nightly rate at Rush Creek includes free parking, Wi-Fi, daily activities including roasting s’mores by the outdoor fire, use of extensive indoor and outdoor play areas, access to local hiking trails, use of the pool area, expert planning advice from our Recreation Team, and NO HIDDEN RESORT FEES
- Planning is easier when you use our Packages & Special Offers page for everything from discounts on seasonal room rates to packages for Road Trips, Bed & Breakfast, Spa Getaways, Holidays and more
Conveniently located at the Highway 120 West entrance to Yosemite National Park, Rush Creek Lodge is just minutes away from some of the most unique attractions you can only find in Yosemite in the Fall, Winter and Spring.
With the 120 West Entrance open year-round, this is the perfect opportunity to join our friendly recreation guides on an exciting snowshoeing voyage through Giant Sequoias or through a winter wonderland in Yosemite Valley. You’ll have wide-open trails and unobstructed sightseeing. With the right timing you might witness Firefall off of El Capitan in February, or crazy Frazil Ice flowing through Yosemite’s winter creeks.
Back at Rush Creek you’ll enjoy a classic mountain lodge getaway complete with massage treatments, great meals, and hot tub sunsets (or snowball fights)!
By the way, our sister property, the Evergreen Lodge, also has amazing deals and packages throughout the year. They’re just down the road near the Hetch Hetchy entrance to Yosemite National Park. Click here for Evergreen Lodge details…