Rush Creek Lodge offers lodging options with ADA-compliant mobility and communications features for guests with special needs. Some features and amenities include:
- Reserved accessible parking
- Accessible entryway, including ramp, peephole and door latch
- Accessible bathroom, including roll-in shower or accessible tub, grab bars, fold down bench, hand-held sprayer, etc.
- Accessible doorways and compliant clear space throughout guest rooms
- Braille and tactile signs where required
- Telephone with volume control and flashing light
- Visual notification doorbell device
- Fire/smoke alarm system, including emergency strobe light
Additional amenities include air conditioning units, in-room Wi-Fi, Alexa smart speaker for in-room entertainment and music, telephone, custom artwork and furnishings, Keurig coffee brewer, electric kettle, refrigerator, hypoallergenic feather pillows, Earth Therapy bath products, hair dryer, electronic safe, and more. Rooms are not equipped with kitchens as there is no cooking allowed in or around the lodge.
Please note that our ADA rooms should be booked only by guests who require these features or when no other rooms of the type needed are available.
- Our Lodge Rooms are mini-suites designed to comfortably fit parties up to 4 people. Choose from rooms with a king bed and queen sofa bed or rooms with two queen beds.
- Lodge Suites also comfortably accommodate parties of up to 4 people, but with the added benefit of a separate living room with cast iron gas fireplace and more space overall.
- For parties of 4-6 guests, our two-bedroom Villa King/Double Twin is an ideal option.
To encourage an authentic and rewarding mountain experience, we’re a little different from what you might expect from most Yosemite hotels. Rooms are supplied with games and radio streaming for entertainment, rather than televisions and other electronic devices. You’ll find major sporting events on the big screen in our friendly Tavern, family-friendly activities hosted by our Recreation team, and games such as ping pong, foosball, bumper pool and more around the property.
- Off-peak: $265 – $600 nightly
- Peak & Holiday: $360 – $645 nightly
Rates shown are for 2021. Rates vary by season and by specific unit within each lodging option. Two-night minimum stay applies in certain seasons.
- Check-out is 11am and check-in is 4pm
- Rates vary by season, with lower rates offered during winter months and higher rates during the peak season.
- Please note that a two-night minimum stay is required during peak season (May-Sep). A two-night minimum stay is also required on weekends in April and October. A two to three-night minimum stay is required during holiday periods. Call for details.
- Cribs are available for $10 per night upon request.
- All rooms are non-smoking. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms.
- Guests are responsible for maintaining their room in good order and will be charged for damages to furnishings, fixtures and supplies.
- Indoor furniture must remain inside the guest room and not be brought onto the deck or other outdoor areas.
- Pets are not allowed in or around guest rooms, in vehicles or on property. For more details please see our pet policy below.
- Cooking is not permitted on property.
- Rates are subject to county hotel tax.
- We cannot guarantee requests for specific room assignments, though we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Security deposit is required at time of reservation.
• A one-night Deposit (including tax) for each room, is required to guarantee the room.
• If cancelled outside of 7 days before check-in date, Deposit will be refunded less a $25 fee.
• If cancelled less than 7 days before check-in date, Deposit will be forfeited.
• Any modifications to an existing reservation are subject to a $25 Change Fee.
• A one-night Early Departure Fee will be charged for early check-outs.
While we are all pet lovers at Rush Creek, pets (other than service animals) are not allowed in or around guest rooms, in vehicles or on property. The lodge is not a self-contained property; it is set in the woods with no fences, which translates to high potential for conflicts with forest animals (bears, deer, squirrels, etc.) that are unsafe. Neighboring properties have experienced devastating consequences from pets chasing deer and other animals into the woods and onto the highway.
Pets are easily riled by forest animals, which creates disturbances for other guests. They also create unpleasant issues for guests with allergies.
Please be aware that pets are highly restricted within Yosemite National Park – the National Park Service only allows pets on fully paved trails and roads on the Yosemite Valley floor, on a leash 6 feet or shorter, and they cannot be left unattended. They are not allowed at any of the lodges in the Park, and they are not allowed in Yosemite’s High Country.
For all of these reasons, we cannot allow pets at the lodge. A $250 fee will be charged for violations. Please help us to enforce this policy by not bringing your pets with you on your visit.
We appreciate your understanding.
For assistance please reach out to our reservationists at [email protected].
Our fresh take on the consummate park experience includes the following amenities for your comfort and enjoyment:
- Alexa Entertainment Devices – To allow you to stay in touch and entertained, we offer wifi enabled Alexa devices in all of our guest rooms that provide access to music, sports, news, talk and more.
- Comfy Beds with Feather Pillows – To help you get a great night’s sleep, our rooms feature comfortable Sealy beds and luxurious, hypoallergenic feather pillows from Pacific Coast Feather.
- Gourmet Coffee Brewers – Coffee lovers will appreciate our Keurig single-cup brewers. These patented units allow you to brew gourmet coffee in the comfort of your own room.
- Hot Water Kettles & Complimentary Tea – Boil water in the comfort of your room for a calming cup of tea at the end of your day filled with Yosemite adventures.
- Daily New York Times Digest – Keep up on current events with this abridged daily version of the New York Times, free for lodging guests.
- In-Room Games & Books– Spend some quality time as a couple or a family enjoying our selection of classic games, from Scrabble to Yahtzee to Dominoes.
- Mini Fridges – Our rooms include a small refrigerator perfect for storing snacks, beverages, etc. Visit our general store to stock up on these items and more.
- Hair Dryers/Irons – Hairdryers are provided in each of our rooms. Irons are available upon request at our Reception Desk.
- Alexa Devices – To keep you up to date and entertained, we’ve installed Alexa Devices in all of our cabins. Alexa Devices let you instantly connect to Alexa to play music, get information, news, weather and more just using your voice.
- In-Room Safes – For that extra peace of mind, we’ve added programmable electronic safes to all our rooms. These safes are large enough to store your camera, laptop and more.
- Daily Housekeeping – Housekeeping service is provided on a daily basis. Fresh towels and linens are provided at check-in and upon request during your stay. We are proud to supply Earththerapy bath products in all of our guest rooms.
- Guest Laundry – You’ll find coin-operated laundry machines for guest use in the hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi – You can stay connected with free Wi-Fi service in all of our guest rooms, in our lovely Computer Lounge located in the Guest Lodge, in the Main Lodge Guest Lounge, and in the public areas of the Guest Lodge and Reception building.
- Air Conditioning – All Lodge Rooms, Suites, and Villas feature air conditioning with individual temperature control.
To encourage an authentic, rewarding mountain experience, guest rooms are supplied with games and radio streaming for entertainment, rather than televisions and other electronic distractions. Don’t worry – you’ll still get to see major sporting events on the big screen in our friendly Tavern[TM1]. You’re sure to enjoy daily activities hosted by our friendly Recreation team, including night time fun in the Tavern such as live music, Karaoke, theme parties and more!
Know Before You Go
Not sure what to expect? We’ve assembled a collection of resources for you on everything from packing lists to travel directions, sample itineraries, weather conditions and more.
Upgrades & Fun Extras
From adventure packs and munchies to craft beers, fine wines, and romantic gestures, you have options for extra special touches to your Yosemite getaway.