Yosemite Spring Break 2020
No, you’re not dreaming. We really have put together a fantastic Yosemite family adventure that’s affordable, entertaining, and best of all, has plenty of room for everyone to stretch out and enjoy some breathing room. These packages combine the best value, the most fun and convenience with lodging, meals, recreation, activities and more all nicely wrapped up in one great getaway.
- Delicious dinner on two nights of your stay (the four-night package includes dinner on a third evening as well)
- Hearty homemade mountain breakfast each morning of your stay
- Freshly made trail lunches for your day’s activities on one afternoon (the four-night package includes an additional set of trail lunches)
- Hearty hot lunch served in our Restaurant or Tavern on a second afternoon (or trail lunches to go if you prefer)
- An exciting welcome gift
- An arts and crafts project for the family
- Daily and evening activities, including campfires, s’mores, bingo and other games, and much more. We will welcome you with a detailed itinerary of available activities which will vary based on seasonal conditions.
|3-night Package||4-night Package|
|Small Family Package||2 adults plus 1 child*|
Lodge King Room
|$574 per night||$582 per night|
|Large Family Package||2 adults plus 2 children*|
|$740 per night||$750 per night|
*Pricing for additional options for varying party sizes or other room types are presented when making your reservation on this site.
Advance reservations required. Pricing shown is for 2020 and does not include tax or gratuity. Meals do not include alcoholic beverages. Please call 209-379-2606 or email us at to book your stay as these packages are not available to book online.
Each day during this period we will offer an array of family-oriented guided recreation trips tailored to the season, including naturalist hikes, snowshoe walks to the Giant Sequoias and sightseeing tours of Yosemite Valley.
W have fun activities for kids and adults alike may vary day to day and week to week but can include:
- Nightly Campfires and free s’mores!
- Arts and crafts projects
- Educational nature talks
- Live music
Plus you’ll always have the wonderful options of reading or playing board games by the fireside, relaxing in our heated saltwater swimming pool and hot tub, enjoying a tasty libation in our Tavern or stargazing from your private deck.