Sunday, December 31st, 2017 – Monday, January 1st, 2018
Celebrate New Year with us, and experience New Year Yosemite style, as we focus our energies and activities creating a memorable holiday experience. Your New Year’s Holiday Package would include:
- New Year’s Eve dinner and party (three-night package includes an additional three-course dinner on another evening of your stay),
- New Year’s Day breakfast specials,
- Hearty homemade mountain breakfast in our full-service restaurant each other morning of your stay,
- An exciting welcome basket including party accouterments and other goodies,
- Evening activities including roaring campfires, s’mores, movies, bingo and other games.
|2-Night Package||3-Night Package|
|Couples Package||2 adults,
Lodge Double King
|$447 per night||$507 per night|
|Family Package|| 2 adults, plus 1-2 children or a third adult,
Villa King Double Twin
|$584 per night||$681 per night|
Prices are per night and do not include tax. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability. Meals do not include alcoholic beverages. Call 209-379-2373 or email to reserve or you can book online here:
Kick off the 2018 New Year in style with us here Rush Creek Lodge just outside of Yosemite National Park. A week long celebration of the new year is complete with an unforgettable New Year’s Eve Le Cirque Celebration, with live music by Bicicletas Por La Paz, nonstop wonder and a champagne toast to cap off the festivities. You cannot go wrong as you sit back and let us do the planning of a New Year that you and your family will remember for a lifetime.
Check out all of our Guided Recreation offerings and Activity Calendar our friendly Recreation team has put together for our 2017/2018 New Year Celebration Week!
- Nature Craft: 10am – 3pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided, kid friendly craft!
- Animal Tracks: 3-5pm, Game Room. It’s time to get creative! Using clay and life size animal track molds, create your own imprint to take home.
- S’mores: 6-8pm, Outdoor Fire Pit. A treat of marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker.
- Nature Craft: 10am – 3pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided, kid friendly craft.
- Wood Cookie Craft: 3-5pm, Game Room. Create your own personalized wood signs to hang in your home.
- Bingo! 7:00-7:30pm, Guest Lounge. Great for the entire family. Win Prizes!
- S’mores: 6-8pm, Outdoor Fire Pit
- Pet Rock: 10am-3pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided pet rock craft.
- Crack Your Own Geode: 3-5pm, Recreation Desk. Crack your very own geode to uncover sparkling crystals!
- Rock Talk: 6pm, Guest Lounge. Learn all about geology and how it plays into the beauty of Yosemite.
- S’mores: 6-8pm, Outdoor Fire Pit
- Circus Craft: 3-5pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided and kid friendly craft. Make your very own juggling balls and circus masks for festivities later in the evening!
- New Years Eve Feast: 5-9pm, $65 per adult $10 per youth (12 and under) off our Kid Menu. Join us in our Restaurant as Chef Tony puts together a menu to celebrate 2017 and welcome 2018 in style. But it doesn’t stop there, our Tavern team has put together a drink list specifically paired to Chef’s creations. Check out Chef Tony’s mouthwatering menu here.
- Make reservations with our Restaurant by contacting PJ via email at or by calling 209-379-2373 x 1562.
- Kids New Years Eve Party: 6pm – 9pm, Game Room. Our young party goers are invited to ring in the New Year with crafts and group games. Festive s’mores will be available throughout the night, as well as a kid-friendly countdown so that everyone has celebrated before bedtime (lightly supervised). Note: babysitting service not provided.
- New Years Eve S’mores: 7-8pm, Outdoor Fire Pit. A festive spin on the traditional ooey gooey campfire tradition.
- New Year’s Le Cirque Celebration: 9pm-1am, Event Hall. Dance into the New Year with us! The celebration will feature live music from the vibrantly talented band Bicicletas Por La Paz and Heather Normadale. They tap into their amazing circus background and pull out all the stops to create an interactive world of wondrous make-believe to stir your imagination. Heather Normadale will open the night with special brand of Mermaid Swing and the Bicicletas troupe will have you on your fee with their Psychedelic Cumbi Funk. Circus attire is encouraged, but not required.
- Late Night Munchies: 10pm – Midnight, Tavern. To keep us fueled for the night’s festivities our Tavern will be serving off of a limited late night menu.
- New Years Toast: Midnight, Event Hall. Complete with a Champagne toast and a Balloon Drop to really kick off 2018 right.
- New Year’s Raffle: 12:30am, Event Hall. Our Ring Leader… cough cough, we mean our General Manager, Joe J. will be handing out raffle tickets throughout the night for great dancing, gaming and more! Make sure you are around at the raffle drawing time to claim your prize!
- After Party: 12:30am-?, Tavern. Dance on over to the Tavern to keep the party going with drinks, music and more.
Wake up to a hearty mountain breakfast in our Restaurant, with extended hours! Breakfast service will be extended to 1pm that way everyone can wake up rest after our Le Cirque Celebration!
After a leisurely breakfast indulge in a stress-reducing start to the New Year with a massage. Afterwards, head over to one of our large hot tubs or lose go explore our beautiful sister property, Evergreen Lodge.
Then roll over to our Guest Lounge, for friendly board game competitions, comfy couches and blazing fireplace. And of course come see us at the Recreation Desk and help us fill our first annual time capsule with letters to your future self and Yosemite memories.
Activities Available Every Day
Snowshoe & Trekking Pole Rentals are available at the Recreation Desk
Guided Tours and Hikes availablity and booking at the Recreation Desk
Recreation Center Activities are available all day, and include games, puzzles, books, free internet, trip planning, comfy furniture, indoor and outdoor fireplace…
NOTE: When you arrive, we’ll provide a detailed itinerary that includes all of the week’s activities and times.