2017 THANKSGIVING WEEK
Monday, November 20th – Sunday, November 26th, 2017
Thanksgiving is a special time in Yosemite. Throughout the weekend, we focus our energies and activities on creating a memorable holiday experience so you can have as much fun as possible on your Yosemite getaway. We offer feasts, a host of guided recreation excursions, campfires, evening programs and lots of opportunity for relaxation, so everyone can find the perfect mix of activities (and rest) for their holiday weekend.
To get a better idea of the types of activities to expect, take a look at our 2016 Thanksgiving Week Activities.
You’ll get the most value, fun and convenience from your visit by purchasing a customizable three or four-night package that includes Thanksgiving dinner, other meals, recreation, activities and more. When you arrive we’ll provide you with a detailed itinerary that includes all of your weekend’s activities.
Our talented executive chef, Chef Lemens, designs our menu to showcase the finest in seasonal, local and organic ingredients, so the 2017 menu will be available just prior to the holiday. To get a general idea of the type of deliciousness you can expect, please look at our 2016 Thanksgiving Day Menu.
NOTE: Thanksgiving is one of the most popular holidays in our area, so please book early to guarantee your spot.
- Thanksgiving feast on Thanksgiving Day
- Hearty mountain breakfast in our full service restaurant each morning of your stay
- Freshly made trail lunches for your day’s activities on one afternoon (4-night package includes trail lunches on two afternoons)
- Delicious 3-course dinner in our restaurant (4-night package includes dinner on two nights)
- Fun, family-friendly arts & crafts project
- An exciting holiday welcome gift
- Evening activities including campfires, s’mores, movies, bingo and other games
- And a optional add on of your choice of one guided recreation activity: hike, snowshoe walk or sightseeing tour (including appropriate equipment rental and trail lunch), subject to availability
|3-Night Package||4-Night Package|
with Guided Recreation Trip
Lodge Double King and a guided recreation trip for 2
|$565 per night||$555 per night|
|Couples Package||2 adults,
Lodge Double King
|$497 per night||$504 per night|
with a Guided Recreation Trip
| 2 adults, plus 1-2 children or a third adult,
Villa King Double Twin and a guided recreation trip for 4
|$782 per night||$762 per night|
|Family Package|| 2 adults, plus 1-2 children or a third adult,
Villa King Double Twin
|$682 per night||$695 per night|
Prices are per night and do not include tax. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability. Meals do not include alcoholic beverages. Call 209-379-2373 or email to reserve or you can book online here:
Thanksgiving WEEK DETAILS
Week Details and Activities Coming Soon