Whether you’ve spent a sunny day on Yosemite’s trails or a relaxing day at the lodge, you are sure to enjoy a facial at Rush Creek Spa. All of the skin care treatments we offer will not only cleanse, exfoliate and nourish your skin, but also promote a clear, well-hydrated complexion. Our facials are a multi-step treatment that supercharges your skincare, ensuring the long-term results you want in your skin. Enjoy your facial in the serene and welcoming setting of our private massage suites.
Our licensed estheticians specialize in various styles of skin care treatments. Depending on your esthetician and the recommended health and safety protocols at the time, there may be slight alterations to the services listed below. Prices for Rush Creek Spa’s skin care treatments are listed below.
- Rush Creek Signature – Our famous 4 layer facial is a premier facial treatment! Experience layer upon layer of pure, fresh European seaweed to help rejuvenate, tone and firm the appearance of the skin dramatically. Enjoy a cool seaweed mask, followed by a mineral-rich thermal mask, paired with relaxing massage for the face, shoulders and decollete that allows for total relaxation and wow results. Every step of the facial is a uni-dose preparation only opened and used at the time of the application.
- 80 minutes – $235
- Back to Basics – Hydrating, anti aging and deep cleansing – Our skin care experts consult with you to provide the ideal combination of anti-aging, purifying, brightening and even calming if that’s what your skin requires. Using Eminence Organic Skin Care premium products (a certified B corporation just like our lodge,) we customize a facial for the ultimate skin care experience.
- 50 minutes – $165
- Rescue Facial – For acne prone skin, this deep cleansing and corrective facial uses our essential Acne corrective products with encapsulated salicylic acid and an appropriate peel to treat and repair imperfections, unwanted acne, and even scarring over time! We do a full treatment facial including extractions and facial massage if the skin allows it.
- 50/80 minutes – $165/$235
- Back Facial– A deep cleansing “facial” for your back. It includes a deep double cleanse with steam, exfoliation with a scrub, extractions if needed, a mask to replenish the skin and massage for the utmost relaxation and skin rejuvenation.
- 50 minutes – $165
- Bridal Facial – Essential skin care to achieve a healthy glowing complexion for your big day! A customized facial for your best skin with our award winning organic skin care line. With a deep cleanse and intense moisture treatments including a hand and foot cocoon, finished with a relaxing and rejuvenating massage for your face, decollete, shoulders, arms and hands you will leave feeling pampered with the utmost relaxation and refreshing experience.
- 80 minutes –$235
- Body Scrub – Elevate your body ritual with head-to-toe organic healing featuring stone crop, one of Éminence’s signature ingredients. This treatment extends firming and moisturizing to the entire body.
- 50 minutes – $165
*If you take retinols or retinoids you must discontinue use for at least 7-10 days prior to a chemical peel and 5 days before a regular treatment.*
Rush Creek Spa’s Skin Care Products
At Rush Creek Spa we use Eminence Organic Skin Care for all of our skin care treatments. These products have been certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency just like our Lodge.
Eminence Organic Skin Care uses hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth. Shop their products here.
Rest assured, all of the products used at Rush Creek Spa for facials and massages are free of parabens, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Give the gift of Yosemite with Rush Creek Spa gift cards! Purchase below with book now button.
To schedule your skin care treatment at Rush Creek Spa, please visit our Spa Reception Desk, call the Spa at (209) 379-2425, or email us at [email protected]. Note that advance reservations are recommended for facials, particularly during our peak summer season.