Expect the Unexpected
Yosemite’s Newest Spa
Rush Creek’s renowned Wellness program has fully blossomed! We are the newest Yosemite spa resort, featuring incredible indoor and outdoor spa elements inspired by the natural beauty and power of Yosemite.
Imagine Yosemite’s magnificent waterfalls, granite formations, glaciers, river rocks smoothed by the rushing river waters, hot springs, fragrant wildflowers and the stirring sounds of wildlife, all bundled up into one beautiful spa journey.
Imagination has taken form — using our personal experiences with Yosemite’s breathtaking landscape and powerful beauty, Rush Creek Spa has strived to mimic the extraordinary series of moments an adventurer would encounter during a day at Yosemite. Our Aromatherapy Steam Room and Himalayan Salt Block Sauna will remind you of the deep warmth felt during a hike through Yosemite’s trails on a hot summer’s day. Then the Cool Mist Room and Warm Waterfall Coves transport you to the base of a roaring waterfall where you’d feel the cool mist spray against your skin. There’s no replacement for the national park’s raw and authentic beauty, but we hope this small glimpse into Yosemite’s healing power will bring our guests one step closer to health and wellness.
New this month!
- During the month of January we are featuring the Rush Creek Signature Massage and Rush Creek Signature Facial as a way to start the new year off balanced and refreshed. We will be offering them as a package during January and February, a $470.00 value for $400.00!
- January Apple Cider Foot Fizz! A fun and fizzy addition to any foot soak and scrub. Receive two take home foot fizz bombs with purchase!
- Our famous Sensory Room signature scent is now for sale in the Spa as a reed diffuser.
- New Colorpuncture! Esogetic Colorpuncture is a state-of-the-art, non-invasive light therapy that applies colored lights to the skin, alleviating stress and increasing relaxation to the mind and body.
- Hand and Foot Cocoons special! Receive a take home FarmHouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze and brush set with purchase of hand and foot cocoons.
*Some specials cannot be booked online*
We can’t wait to welcome you to our spa for a distinctly Yosemite approach to Wellness.
Check out our Instagram @rushcreekspa for more inspiration.
Esogetic Colorpuncture is a state-of-the-art, non-invasive light therapy that applies colored lights to the skin, alleviating stress and increasing relaxation to the mind and body. Unlike acupuncture, Colorpuncture combines crystals, colored lights,…
Day Use & Celebrations
Simply start or end your day with some “me time” in our indoor and outdoor Day Use area that includes full access to all of our incredible Yosemite inspired experiences wrapped in comfort.
Massage Treatments At Rush Creek Spa Round out your Yosemite adventure with a massage at Rush Creek Spa. Our talented team of certified massage therapists helps you find the perfect balance of…
Spa Amenities at Rush Creek Spa Pamper yourself after a day of adventures and indulge in our 5,000-square-foot spa near Yosemite. Our brand new indoor/outdoor spa is filled with innovative elements inspired…
Skin Care Treatments
Rush Creek SPA Skin Care Treatments Whether you’ve spent a sunny day on Yosemite’s trails or a relaxing day at the lodge, you are sure to enjoy a facial at Rush Creek Spa….
Rush Creek Boga
BOGAFit Classes Near Yosemite Rush Creek Spa now offers BOGAFit classes. Grab your swimsuit and join us for a fun new aquatic workout on (and in!) our heated saltwater swimming pool. You’ll have…
Yosemite Health & Wellness Program
Yosemite provides a powerful stage for a Wellness Retreat that welcomes absolutely everyone from first-timers to experienced Yogis and accomplished rock climbers (that’s a story for another day). Our program combines key elements for healing, relaxation and rejuvenation with as much, or as little, professional guidance as you prefer.
Rush Creek Yoga
Yosemite Yoga Classes As part of Rush Creek Spa’s wellness program, we are pleased to provide on-site yoga classes led by our certified instructors. Yoga at Rush Creek is an unforgettable experience…