Spa Amenities at Rush Creek Spa
Pamper yourself after a day of adventures and indulge in our 5,000-square-foot spa near Yosemite. Our brand new indoor/outdoor spa is filled with innovative elements inspired by the natural beauty and power of Yosemite. Amenities at Rush Creek Spa integrate our signature combination of stone, sound, scent and warmth.
Yosemite Spa Amenities
- Our Aromatherapy Steam Room offers health benefits far beyond relieving anxiety. Infused with eucalyptus, lemongrass and amber lighting, our steam room is designed to alleviate headaches, boost cognition, promote sleep, strengthen the immune system, reduce pain, improve digestion and increase circulation.
- Our dry Himalayan Salt Block Sauna aims to increase blood flow under the skin and works to reduce inflammation, redness, swelling, itching, and dryness which can also reduce the frequency and severity of Eczema flare-ups.
- Our Cool Mist Shower is a sure way to invigorate you before any Yosemite adventures. It also works great between hot spa features, or to reduce muscle soreness post-workout. The mist helps increase circulation and calms itchy skin. Close your eyes and the mist will feel reminiscent of a breeze blowing by a waterfall, gently misting the surrounding area. The cool mist room also features cold and warm downpour options for a full sensory experience.
- Step into our Sensory Room, leave your troubles behind and immerse yourself in an infinitely relaxing environment. The soothing, multi-sensory experience calms the body and clears the mind, allowing you the mental freedom to meditate or let your imagination take you away. You will leave the Sensory Room with heightened awareness, improved alertness and an overall sense of well-being.
- Yosemite’s Waterfalls have always inspired and offered refreshment and renewal. Our one-of-a-kind indoor Warm Waterfall Coves are designed to do the same by helping you relax and de-stress in today’s busy world. This feature is inspired by a restorative experience our Spa Director, Gigi, had one day while exploring a local’s favorite hiking spot, Carlon Falls. Gigi wanted to emulate the feeling of sitting on a stone in nature and having a waterfall flow right over your shoulders, massaging and surrounding you. We added warmth for comfort and a rain curtain so you can experience looking out from behind a waterfall at the same time. Lower your blood pressure and improve your physical and mental health as you enjoy the therapeutic effects inspired by Mother Nature.
For more information about the spa amenities at Rush Creek Spa, you can reach our Wellness Team at (209) 379-2425 or email [email protected]. Note that advance reservations are required for massages, particularly during our peak summer season, which you can book directly.
Give the gift of Yosemite with Rush Creek Spa gift cards! Purchase below with book now button or, indulge in more spa related gifts on our online store.