We invite you to relax, renew and indulge yourself at the newest Yosemite spa. Our brand new 5,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor spa offers private and public day-use packages for groups and individuals. In addition to the massages and skin care treatments, Rush Creek Spa boasts Yosemite-inspired features including:
- Himalayan Salt Block Dry Sauna
- Aromatherapy Steam Room
- Warm Waterfall Coves
- Revitalizing Sensory Room
- Granite Waterfall Mineral Hot Tub
- Cool Mist Shower
- Warm River Rock Beds
- Indoor and Outdoor Heated Lounge Area
- May-Oct 8am-10pm
- Nov-Apr 8am-9pm
- Ages 16 and up, $65 per person
- May-Oct 7-10pm
- Nov-Apr 6-9pm
- Ages 16 and up, $45 per person
Family Day Use 8am-11am
- Adults & kids 6 and up, $45 per person, 5 and under free
- Accompanying adult required
Compliment your day at the spa with a range of food and cocktails from our Tavern. See our food offerings here.
Group Spa Day Options At Rush Creek Spa
We’re finding that guests are enjoying using the Spa to celebrate all manner of milestones, and we’re honored to be a part of the celebration. Whether you’re getting married, graduating, gathering for a reunion, or toasting your 29th birthday for the second or third time, this is the place.
Your party will enjoy access to all the Day Use amenities described above.
There are four options to choose from for your party, with a host of a la carte additions noted below.
Your semi-private party awaits in our Outdoor Lounge area
where you and your loved ones can relax and celebrate with
soothing magnesium foot soaks, champagne cocktails, and
a variety of healthy snacks and sweet treats. Your private
lounge area has easy access to all Spa amenities and
treatment rooms. Maximize the pampering with individual
treatments and other enhancements.
Starting at $1,200 for up to 8 guests for 3 hours
Additional guests $85 per person, maximum 12 guests total
Enjoy two hours of playful relaxation for the entire
family, including the kiddos, with exclusive use of all Spa
amenities, including our outdoor lounge, plus added
touches such as magnesium foot soak stations, spa
beverages, savory snacks and sweet treats.
Starting at $1,500 for up to 10 guests for 2 hours
Additional guests $85 per person, maximum 25 guests total (kids 5-12 half price, under 5 no charge)
Our outdoor lounge areas and indoor Spa amenities are all
yours to enjoy exclusively with your loved ones, including
those under 16. In addition to champagne cocktails and
other refreshments, healthy snacks and sweet treats,
you’ll have magnesium foot soak stations, chair massage,
and 50-minute Swedish Massages or Skin Care Treatments
for up to four of your guests.
Starting at $3,500 for up to 25 guests for 3 hours
Additional guests $85 per person, maximum 35 guests total
Additional a la carte options for all Spa celebrations include:
- Enhanced foot soak stations with foot scrubs & massage – $20 per 25 minutes per person
- Full-body therapeutic massage treatments – starting at $165 for 50 minutes
- Aromatherapy blending bar – $40 per person
- Custom tea blending – $125 per 30 minute session for up to 6 guests
- Adult or youth skincare – $100 per 30 minute session for up to 6 guests
- Essential oils DIY bug spray, deodorant, & hand sanitizer workshops – $100 per 30 minute session for up to 6 guests
- Additional private use time – $700 per hour
Details: Enhanced food and beverage service available, prices vary. 20% service charge added for goods and services provided. 100% deposit required at time of booking group experiences, 50% refund within 7 days of cancelation.
Couples Spa Escape
Elevate your Day Use session with tasty beverages and snacks, soothing foot soaks, and a Swedish massage for you and a loved one.
One couple – $425
- Two 50-minute Swedish massages (Deep Tissue, Hot Stone and other massage treatment upgrades available for an additional fee)
- Two magnesium foot soaks
- Complimentary champagne cocktails and Spa snacks
The Couples Spa Escape is absolutely amazing as it is, but if you’d like to extend your massage time or add treatment upgrades, you can see more details on additional treatment options here…
Additional food and beverage menu options are available here…
Details: 20% service charge added for goods and services provided. 100% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking.
For more information, you can reach the Rush Creek Spa Wellness Team at (209) 379-2425 or email [email protected]. Note that advance reservations are required for Yosemite spa treatments, particularly during our peak summer season, which you can book directly.