Rush Creek Lodge at Yosemite is pleased to offer couples the Yosemite Elopement Package. This special package aims to reduce the pressure of planning, giving you more time to enjoy your guests and the invigorating views of the surrounding forest and spectacular Sierra sunsets.
We have several options for your ceremony site including Cedar View and our spacious outdoor terrace. Couples can also apply for permits to have their ceremony in the Park and return to the Lodge for an intimate dinner. Please note that all onsite ceremonies will be required to follow all current state and county guidelines including wearing face coverings and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Wherever your ceremony location, Rush Creek Lodge is thrilled to invite couples to celebrate their love in a truly one-of-a-kind way, Yosemite style.
Having hosted weddings for over a decade at our neighboring sister property, the Evergreen Lodge, we appreciate that every wedding party has specific needs, and we’re happy to work with you on lodging options, meal options, facilities choices, recreation ideas, and more. You can rely on our flexibility and creativity in realizing the celebration of your dreams.
The Yosemite Elopement Package includes:
- 4-course dinner for up to 20 guests
- 2-night stay for the wedding couple
- Beer, wine, and champagne toast
- Socially distant tables, chairs, plates, glassware, flatware, candles, and table garland
- Dessert to include decadent small bites, a wedding cake is not included
- Guests will be asked to wear face masks in accordance with current state and county regulations including maintaining appropriate social distancing guidelines
The Yosemite Elopement Package is $6,000 including taxes and gratuity. Additional guests may be added for an additional fee.
Please contact our Groups and Events Director, Tara Stetz, at or (209) 379-2373 x 1516 for menu options, pricing, and further details.