Friday, December 27th, 2019 – Thursday, January 2nd, 2020
Celebrate New Year with us, and experience New Year Yosemite style, as we focus our energies and activities creating a memorable holiday experience. Your New Year’s Holiday Package would include:
- New Year’s Eve dinner and party (three-night package includes an additional three-course dinner on another evening of your stay),
- New Year’s Day breakfast specials,
- Hearty homemade mountain breakfast in our full-service restaurant each other morning of your stay,
- An exciting welcome basket including party accouterments and other goodies,
- Evening activities including roaring campfires, s’mores, movies, bingo, and other games.
|2-Night Package||3-Night Package|
|New Year’s Package||2 adults,|
|$536 per night||$539 per night|
|New Year’s Family Package|| 2 adults, plus 1-2 children or a third adult,|
Villa King Double Twin
|$728 per night||$736 per night|
Prices are per night and do not include tax. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability. Meals do not include alcoholic beverages. Call 209-379-2373 or email to reserve or you can book online here:
2019/2020 New Year’s Eve Details coming soon…
We’re working hard to put together another memorable New Year’s Eve Celebration here at Rush Creek Lodge. Check back soon for all the fun things we’ll be doing, but in the meantime take a peek at last year’s festivities to give you an idea of what to expect this year.
2018/2019 ringing In the new year Details
Kick off the 2019 New Year in style with us here Rush Creek Lodge just outside of Yosemite National Park. A week-long celebration of the new year is complete with an unforgettable New Year’s into the Future Celebration, with live music by Sal’s Greenhouse, nonstop wonder, professional laser display, and a champagne toast to cap off the festivities. You cannot go wrong as you sit back and let us do the planning of a New Year that you and your family will remember for a lifetime.
- Kids Craft: 10 am – 3 pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided, kid-friendly craft!
- Animal Tracks: 3-5 pm, Game Room. It’s time to get creative! Using clay and life-size animal track molds, create your own imprint to take home.
- S’mores: 6-8 pm, Outdoor Fire Pit. A treat of marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker.
- Kids Craft: 10 am – 3 pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided, kid-friendly craft.
- Wood Cookie Craft: 3-5 pm, Game Room. Create your own personalized wood signs to hang in your home.
- Bingo! 7:00-7:30 pm, Guest Lounge. Great for the entire family. Win Prizes!
- S’mores: 6-8 pm, Outdoor Fire Pit
- Pet Rock: 10 am-3 pm, Game Room. Join us for a self-guided pet rock craft.
- Crack Your Own Geode: 3-5 pm, Recreation Desk. Crack your very own geode to uncover sparkling crystals!
- Rock Talk: 6 pm, Guest Lounge. Learn all about geology and how it plays into the beauty of Yosemite.
- S’mores: 6-8 pm, Outdoor Fire Pit
NEW YEAR’s EVE
- Future Craft: 3-5 pm, Game Room. What will the future look like? Join us for a self-guided and kid-friendly craft where we’ll be making fun futuristic wearables for the evening’s festivities.
New Years Eve Feast: 5-10pm, $65 per adult $10 per youth (12 and under) off our Kid Menu.
Join us in our Restaurant as Chef Tony puts together a menu to celebrate 2018 and welcome 2019 in style. But it doesn’t stop there, our Tavern team has put together a drink list specifically paired with Chef’s creations. Check out Chef Tony’s tentative mouthwatering menu here.
Reservations Required: Make reservations with our Restaurant via email at or by calling 209-379-2373 x 1562, or stop by our Host Stand.
Looking for something a little more casual? Don’t worry our culinary team will be serving our Tavern Menu from 12 pm to 10 pm as well.
- Kids New Years Eve Party: 6 pm – 9 pm, Game Room. Our young partygoers are invited to ring in the New Year with crafts and group games. Festive s’mores will be available throughout the night, as well as a kid-friendly countdown so that everyone has celebrated before bedtime (lightly supervised). Please Note: babysitting service not provided.
- New Years Eve S’mores: 7-8 pm, Outdoor Fire Pit. A festive spin on the traditional ooey gooey campfire tradition.
- New Year’s into the Future Celebration: 9:30 pm, Tavern. Dance into the future with us as we party like it’s the year 2119! The celebration will feature live music from a band ahead of their time, Sal’s Greenhouse. Futuristic attire is encouraged, but not required.
- Late Night Munchies: 10 pm-Midnight, Tavern. To keep us fueled for the night’s festivities our Tavern will be serving off of a limited late night menu.
- New Years Toast: Midnight, Tavern. Complete with a Champagne toast and a professional laser show to really kick off 2019 right.
- After Party: 12:30 am-?, Tavern. The party doesn’t end at the stroke of midnight; keep on dancing into the New Year with us as we keep the party going with drinks, music and more.
New Year’s Day
Wake up to a hearty mountain breakfast in our Restaurant, with extended hours! Breakfast service will be extended to 1 pm that way everyone can wake up rest after our Le Cirque Celebration!
After a leisurely breakfast, indulge in a stress-reducing start to the New Year with a massage. Afterward, head over to one of our large hot tubs or lose go explore our beautiful sister property, Evergreen Lodge.
Then roll over to our Guest Lounge, for friendly board game competitions, comfy couches, and the blazing fireplace. And of course, come see us at the Recreation Desk and help us fill our first annual time capsule with letters to your future self and Yosemite memories.
Activities Available Every Day
Snowshoe & Trekking Pole Rentals are available at the Recreation Desk
Guided Tours and Hikes availability and booking at the Recreation Desk
Recreation Center Activities are available all day, and include games, puzzles, books, free internet, trip planning, comfy furniture, indoor and outdoor fireplace…
NOTE: When you arrive, we’ll provide a detailed itinerary that includes all of the week’s activities and times.