Spread throughout the hillside and forest of our 20-acre property, our spacious two-bedroom four-plex Yosemite villas were designed with families and parties of up to 6 people in mind.
Every Villa features an entry foyer, private bathroom with divided vanity and shower areas, a master bedroom that includes a king bed, large sitting area with a queen sofa bed and cast iron gas fireplace, and an expansive private deck with forest and sunset views.
The second bedroom in our Villas features either a second king bed or two twin beds. The bathrooms in Villas with two twin beds also have a tub.
Amenities include air conditioning, custom artwork and furnishings, Keurig coffee brewer, refrigerator, hypoallergenic feather pillows, electronic safe, an Alexa, Earth Therapy bath products, hair dryer, and iron.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in each Villa. But if you’re looking for a change of scenery, Wi-Fi is available in our lovely Computer Lounge, in the Main Lodge Guest Lounge, and in the common areas of the Guest Lodge and Reception buildings.
To encourage an authentic and rewarding mountain experience, we’re a little different from what you might expect from most Yosemite hotels. Rooms are supplied with games and radio streaming for entertainment, rather than televisions and other electronic devices. You’ll find major sporting events on the big screen in our friendly Tavern, family-friendly activities hosted by our Recreation team, and games such as ping pong, foosball, bumper pool and more around the property.
- 625 sq ft
- 125 sq ft private deck
- Accommodates 2-6 guests
- Off-peak: $345 – $580 nightly
- Peak & Holiday: $480 – $645 nightly
Rates shown are for 2023. Rates vary by season and by specific unit within each lodging option. Two-night minimum stay applies in certain seasons.
- Check-out is 11am and check-in is 4pm
- Rates vary by season, with lower rates offered during winter months and higher rates during the peak season.
- Please note that a two-night minimum stay is required during peak season (May-Sep). A two-night minimum stay is also required on weekends in April and October. A two to three-night minimum stay is required during holiday periods. Call for details.
- Pack & Play cribs are available for $10 per night upon request.
- All rooms are non-smoking. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms.
- Guests are responsible for maintaining their room in good order and will be charged for damages to furnishings, fixtures and supplies.
- Indoor furniture must remain inside the guest room and not be brought onto the deck or other outdoor areas.
- Pets are not allowed in or around guest rooms, in vehicles or on property. For more details please see our pet policy below.
- Cooking is not permitted on property.
- Rates are subject to county hotel tax.
- We cannot guarantee requests for specific room assignments, though we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Security deposit is required at time of reservation.
• A one-night Deposit (including tax) for each room, is required to guarantee the room.
• If cancelled outside of 7 days before check-in date, Deposit will be refunded less a $25 fee.
• If cancelled less than 7 days before check-in date, Deposit will be forfeited.
• Any modifications to an existing reservation are subject to a $25 Change Fee.
• A one-night Early Departure Fee will be charged for early check-outs.
While we are all pet lovers at Rush Creek, pets (other than service animals) are not allowed in or around guest rooms, in vehicles or on property. The lodge is not a self-contained property; it is set in the woods with no fences, which translates to high potential for conflicts with forest animals (bears, deer, squirrels, etc.) that are unsafe. Neighboring properties have experienced devastating consequences from pets chasing deer and other animals into the woods and onto the highway.
Pets are easily riled by forest animals, which creates disturbances for other guests. They also create unpleasant issues for guests with allergies.
Please be aware that pets are highly restricted within Yosemite National Park – the National Park Service only allows pets on fully paved trails and roads on the Yosemite Valley floor, on a leash 6 feet or shorter, and they cannot be left unattended. They are not allowed at any of the lodges in the Park, and they are not allowed in Yosemite’s High Country.
For all of these reasons, we cannot allow pets at the lodge. A $250 fee will be charged for violations. Please help us to enforce this policy by not bringing your pets with you on your visit.
We appreciate your understanding.
For assistance please reach out to our reservationists at [email protected].
Our fresh take on the consummate park experience includes the following amenities for your comfort and enjoyment:
- Alexa Entertainment Devices – To allow you to stay in touch and entertained, we offer wifi enabled Alexa devices in all of our guest rooms that provide access to music, sports, news, talk and more.
- Comfy Beds with Feather Pillows – To help you get a great night’s sleep, our rooms feature comfortable Sealy beds and luxurious, hypoallergenic feather pillows from Pacific Coast Feather.
- Gourmet Coffee Brewers – Coffee lovers will appreciate our Keurig single-cup brewers. These patented units allow you to brew gourmet coffee in the comfort of your own room.
- Hot Water Kettles & Complimentary Tea – Boil water in the comfort of your room for a calming cup of tea at the end of your day filled with Yosemite adventures.
- Daily New York Times Digest – Keep up on current events with this abridged daily version of the New York Times, free for lodging guests.
- In-Room Games & Books– Spend some quality time as a couple or a family enjoying our selection of classic games, from Scrabble to Yahtzee to Dominoes.
- Mini Fridges – Our rooms include a small refrigerator perfect for storing snacks, beverages, etc. Visit our general store to stock up on these items and more.
- Hair Dryers/Irons – Hairdryers are provided in each of our rooms. Irons are available upon request at our Reception Desk.
- Alexa Devices – To keep you up to date and entertained, we’ve installed Alexa Devices in all of our cabins. Alexa Devices let you instantly connect to Alexa to play music, get information, news, weather and more just using your voice.
- In-Room Safes – For that extra peace of mind, we’ve added programmable electronic safes to all our rooms. These safes are large enough to store your camera, laptop and more.
- Daily Housekeeping – Housekeeping service is provided on a daily basis. Fresh towels and linens are provided at check-in and upon request during your stay. We are proud to supply Earththerapy bath products in all of our guest rooms.
- Guest Laundry – You’ll find coin-operated laundry machines for guest use in the hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi – You can stay connected with free Wi-Fi service in all of our guest rooms, in our lovely Computer Lounge located in the Guest Lodge, in the Main Lodge Guest Lounge, and in the public areas of the Guest Lodge and Reception building.
- Air Conditioning – All Lodge Rooms, Suites, and Villas feature air conditioning with individual temperature control.
Looking to add more to your Yosemite experience? Take a moment to look over our add-on amenity options.
To encourage an authentic, rewarding mountain experience, guest rooms are supplied with games and radio streaming for entertainment, rather than televisions and other electronic distractions. Don’t worry – you’ll still get to see major sporting events on the big screen in our friendly Tavern[TM1]. You’re sure to enjoy daily activities hosted by our friendly Recreation team, including night time fun in the Tavern such as live music, Karaoke, theme parties and more!
Know Before You Go
Not sure what to expect? We’ve assembled a collection of resources for you on everything from packing lists to travel directions, sample itineraries, weather conditions and more.
Upgrades & Fun Extras
From adventure packs and munchies to craft beers, fine wines, and romantic gestures, you have options for extra special touches to your Yosemite getaway.