GOOD NEWS: Peak Hour Reservations will NOT be required for summer 2023!
Highway 120 from the lodge into Yosemite Valley reopens June 10th
- During this temporary road closure, Yosemite Valley is still accessible using a detour through Highway 140 just south of us. This adds time to your drive, but it’s a beautiful drive and a great adventure through California’s famed Gold Country and Sierra foothills.
- If you don’t want to adventure out on your own, our professionally guided tours are operating with minor adjustments to selected routes. For details you can speak with our Recreation team at (209) 379-2373 extension 1521, or email [email protected].
- You will still be able to enjoy Yosemite’s wonders and use the lodge as a launch point for many of the Park’s iconic attractions, including Hetch Hetchy and Carlon Falls! For more ideas of where to adventure locally, check out our new blog post: 15 Local Attraction and Activities at Rush Creek Lodge
- Tioga Pass/Highway 120 EAST is temporarily closed for winter and typically reopens the last week in May, conditions permitting
- Access to the lodge via Highway 120 West is OPEN
- Temporary road closures occur from time to time throughout the region depending on changing weather and road conditions.
- Call 209/372-0200 (then 1, 1) to check current road conditions.
We update this page regularly, and here is additional information you may find helpful:
RUsh Creek Lodge and Spa are open
- All amenities are open, including our heated saltwater swimming pool, hot tubs, play areas, and professionally guided excursions
- Restaurant and Tavern indoor and outdoor dining and takeout are open
- Rush Creek’s new Spa is open for Day Use, including Family Day Use from 8 am – 11 am daily, massage treatments, skin care and milestone Celebrations
- Call or email us at (209) 379-2373 or [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns
Let our Recreation Experts Help you!
Our friendly Recreation team is always ready and excited to point you in the right direction for your ideal adventure, whether you’d like to explore on your own or join one of our professionally guided excursions.
You can also look forward to great food and company in our Restaurant and Tavern, fun for all ages in our Game Room, relaxing in our Guest Lounge, our saltwater swimming pool and hot tubs, or our gorgeous new Spa. Email the Rec team directly at [email protected] and they’ll get right back to you.
We encourage you to call (209) 379-2373 or email our team at [email protected] so we can be of help in any way.
Please keep in mind that call volume can be challenging at times, so we thank you in advance for your patience.
Rest assured that our Chat window is NOT run by robots, but connects you directly to lovely, live human beings who are happy to assist when they’re logged in throughout the day and early evening, Pacific time.
Planning a spring Visit?
The EAST side of Highway 120, also known as Tioga Pass, or Yosemite’s EAST entrance, closes for the winter each year from November through May or June, depending on snow conditions at high elevations.
- You can see Yosemite Valley live through the Half Dome Live Webcam and Yosemite’s High Country conditions through the High Sierra Webcam
- Visit nps.gov/yose for Park announcements and updates
The Rush Creek Team
We are doing our best to provide the most current and accurate information as quickly as possible, so please check back often. Or stay tuned on our Facebook page as we'll be posting there as well.