Updated November 16, 2022, 3:00 pm
Peak Hour Reservations will NOT be required for summer 2023!
Tioga Pass/Highway 120 EAST is temporarily closed due to snow in the forecast at high elevations.
- Tire chains may be required on open roads. Call 209/372-0200 (then 1, 1) to check current road conditions.
- All other entrances to Yosemite are open, including access to the lodge via Highway 120 WEST
- Evergreen Lodge is at 4,600 ft, Sawmill Mountain Road on HWY 120 is at 4,000 ft
We update this page regularly, and here is additional information you may find helpful:
As of October 1, 2022, you no longer need a “Peak Hour Reservation” to visit or drive through Yosemite National Park.
RUsh Creek Lodge and Spa are open
- All amenities are open, including our heated saltwater swimming pool, hot tubs, play areas, and professionally guided excursions
- Restaurant and Tavern indoor and outdoor dining and takeout are open
- Rush Creek’s new Spa is open for Day Use, including Family Day Use from 8 am – 11 am daily, massage treatments, skin care and milestone Celebrations
- For more information on our lodge’s enhanced cleaning and service protocols, visit our Clean & Safe Program page
- Call or email us at (209) 379-2373 or [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns
Let our Recreation Experts Help you!
Our friendly Recreation team is always ready and excited to point you in the right direction for your ideal adventure, whether you’d like to explore on your own or join one of our professionally guided excursions.
You can also look forward to great food and company in our Restaurant and Tavern, fun for all ages in our Game Room, relaxing in our Guest Lounge, our saltwater swimming pool and hot tubs, or our gorgeous new Spa. Email the Rec team directly at [email protected] and they’ll get right back to you.
We encourage you to call (209) 379-2373 or email our team at [email protected] so we can be of help in any way.
Please keep in mind that call volume can be challenging at times, so we thank you in advance for your patience.
Rest assured that our Chat window is NOT run by robots, but connects you directly to lovely, live human beings who are happy to assist when they’re logged in throughout the day and early evening, Pacific time.
Planning a Winter Visit?
The EAST side of Highway 120, also known as Tioga Pass, or Yosemite’s EAST entrance, closes for the winter each year from November through May, depending on snow conditions at high elevations.
All other Yosemite entrances, including our Big Oak Flat/Highway 120 WEST gate, are open year-round.
- There are no wildfires of concern in the Yosemite region.
- Small wildfires routinely occur throughout the year in Yosemite’s High Country, however they do not pose a threat to our area and the majority of Yosemite’s attractions
- You can see Yosemite Valley live through the Half Dome Live Webcam and Yosemite’s High Country conditions through the High Sierra Webcam
- For the latest air quality index for the areas you want to visit, check the Real-time Map on purpleair.com
- Visit nps.gov/yose for Park announcements and updates
The Rush Creek Team
We are doing our best to provide the most current and accurate information as quickly as possible, so please check back often. Or stay tuned on our Facebook page as we'll be posting there as well.