RUsh Creek Lodge and Spa are open
- All amenities are open, including our heated saltwater swimming pool, hot tubs, play areas, and professionally guided excursions
- Restaurant and Tavern indoor and outdoor dining and takeout are open
- Rush Creek’s new Spa is open for Day Use, including Family Day Use from 8 am – 11 am daily, massage treatments, skin care and milestone Celebrations
- For more information on our lodge’s enhanced cleaning and service protocols, visit our Clean & Safe Program page
- Call or email us at (209) 379-2373 or [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns
May 20 through September 30, 2022, a “Peak Hour Reservation” will be required for those driving into or through Yosemite National Park between the hours of 6am – 4pm.
Details are updated regularly on the Park Service’s website, and here are our key highlights at-a-glance, including exceptions to the program:
- Yosemite “Peak Hour Reservations” tickets are on recreation.gov and go on sale each day at 8 am Pacific Time. It’s best to purchase your “Peak Hour Reservations” ticket for “Yosemite National Park Ticketed Entry” online as far in advance as possible
- Last minute travelers: while most Day Use Entry Tickets will be sold in advance, the Park Service will release 30% of them for purchase within 7 days of arrival day on a first-come first-served basis at recreation.gov. Be sure to set up your recreation.gov login in advance and be ready to log on to their site at 8 am on your target day.
- Even if you have a National Park Pass, you will need to reserve a Peak Hour Reservations ticket on recreation.gov in order to enter the park. You won’t have to pay the entrance fee a second time, just a $2 processing fee
- Park Entrance Passes are good for 3 days; visitors will NOT be required to validate at the gate on the first day of their reservation.
- At this time, we are not able to obtain passes for our guests to drive their own cars in/out of the park. Each vehicle must obtain their own pass at recreation.gov.
- The EAST side of Highway 120, also known as Tioga Pass, or Yosemite’s EAST entrance, closes for the winter each year, and is expected to re-open for the season on Friday, May 27th this year. Visit https://go.nps.gov/reserve for more information.
- Participating in one of our professionally guided trips. Park admission fees and park access are included in our trips.
- Visiting Yosemite’s stunningly beautiful, lesser-traveled Hetch Hetchy area in our northwest corner of the Park. Access is limited when parking fills, so the earlier you visit the better your options. On your way there and back you’ll pass by our sister property, Evergreen Lodge, a local’s favorite since 1921. Pop in for refreshments and to join in our extended Centennial Celebrations this year. Happy 100th Evergreen!
- You have an existing Wilderness permit
- You have in-park camping, lodging, or vacation rental
- Ride the clean and cushy, yet affordable YARTS bus to/from the lodge to the Yosemite Valley Visitors Center. Round-trip Adult fare is just $28, includes Park Admission, and an accompanying minor 12 or younger rides free with a paying Adult! (Yosemite’s FREE eco-friendly shuttles will get you around the Valley once you get there.) Buy your ticket online in advance to guarantee your seat. Book Now…
Let our Recreation Experts Help you!
Our friendly Recreation team is always ready and excited to point you in the right direction for your ideal adventure, whether you’d like to explore on your own or join one of our professionally guided excursions.
You can also look forward to great food and company in our Restaurant and Tavern, fun for all ages in our Game Room, relaxing in our Guest Lounge, our saltwater swimming pool and hot tubs, or our gorgeous new Spa. Email the Rec team directly at [email protected] and they’ll get right back to you.
We encourage you to call (209) 379-2373 or email our team at [email protected] so we can be of help in any way.
Please keep in mind that call volume can be challenging at times, so we thank you in advance for your patience.
Rest assured that our Chat window is NOT run by robots, but connects you directly to lovely, live human beings who are happy to assist when they’re logged in throughout the day and early evening, Pacific time.
The Rush Creek Team
We are doing our best to provide the most current and accurate information as quickly as possible, so please check back often. Or stay tuned on our Facebook page as we'll be posting there as well.