RUsh Creek Lodge and Spa are open
We are happily operating in keeping with recommended guidelines for health and safety.
- All allowable amenities are open, including our heated saltwater swimming pool, hot tubs, play areas, and professionally guided excursions
- Restaurant and Tavern indoor and outdoor dining and takeout are open
- Rush Creek’s new Spa offers private treatments and private day use for couples and small groups
- For more information on our lodge’s enhanced cleaning and service protocols, visit our Clean & Safe Program page
- Call or email us at (209) 379-2373 or [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns
As of October 1st, Day Use Entry Reservations are no Longer Needed to Enter Yosemite National Park – Wander Freely!
Details are updated regularly on the Park Service’s website.
Not sure what to do?
- Participate in one of our professionally guided trips. Park admission fees and park access are included in our trips. Explore Options…
- Visit Yosemite’s stunningly beautiful, lesser-traveled Hetch Hetchy area in our northwest corner of the Park. Access is limited when parking fills, so the earlier you visit the better your options. On your way there and back you’ll pass by our sister property, Evergreen Lodge, a local’s favorite since 1921. Pop in for refreshments and to join in our Centennial Celebrations this year. Happy 100th Evergreen!
- Embark on a wild adventure that includes a Wilderness permit or Half Dome permit
Your friends at Rush Creek
We are doing our best to provide the most current and accurate information as quickly as possible, so please check back often. Or stay tuned on our Facebook page as we'll be posting there as well.