- Check-out is 11am and check-in is 4pm
- Rates vary by season, with lower rates offered during winter months and higher rates during the peak season.
- Please note that a two-night minimum stay is required during peak season (May-Sep). A two-night minimum stay is also required on weekends in April and October. A two to three-night minimum stay is required during holiday periods. Call for details.
- Pack & Play cribs are available for $10 per night upon request.
- All rooms are non-smoking. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms.
- Guests are responsible for maintaining their room in good order and will be charged for damages to furnishings, fixtures and supplies.
- Indoor furniture must remain inside the guest room and not be brought onto the deck or other outdoor areas.
- Pets are not allowed in or around guest rooms, in vehicles or on property. For more details please see our pet policy below.
- Cooking is not permitted on property.
- Rates are subject to county hotel tax.
- We cannot guarantee requests for specific room assignments, though we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Security deposit is required at time of reservation.
• A one-night Deposit (including tax) for each room, is required to guarantee the room.
• If cancelled outside of 7 days before check-in date, Deposit will be refunded less a $25 fee.
• If cancelled less than 7 days before check-in date, Deposit will be forfeited.
• Any modifications to an existing reservation are subject to a $25 Change Fee.
• A one-night Early Departure Fee will be charged for early check-outs.
While we are all pet lovers at Rush Creek, pets (other than service animals) are not allowed in or around guest rooms, in vehicles or on property. The lodge is not a self-contained property; it is set in the woods with no fences, which translates to high potential for conflicts with forest animals (bears, deer, squirrels, etc.) that are unsafe. Neighboring properties have experienced devastating consequences from pets chasing deer and other animals into the woods and onto the highway.
Pets are easily riled by forest animals, which creates disturbances for other guests. They also create unpleasant issues for guests with allergies.
Please be aware that pets are highly restricted within Yosemite National Park – the National Park Service only allows pets on fully paved trails and roads on the Yosemite Valley floor, on a leash 6 feet or shorter, and they cannot be left unattended. They are not allowed at any of the lodges in the Park, and they are not allowed in Yosemite’s High Country.
For all of these reasons, we cannot allow pets at the lodge. A $250 fee will be charged for violations. Please help us to enforce this policy by not bringing your pets with you on your visit.
We appreciate your understanding.
For assistance please reach out to our reservationists at [email protected].