Round out your Yosemite adventure with our talented team of certified massage therapists who can help you find the perfect balance of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Whether you’ve spent a long day on the trail or a relaxing day at the lodge, your body and mind will thank you for time well spent in the capable hands of our wellness team. You can enjoy your massage in the serene and welcoming setting of our private massage suites or at our sister property the Evergreen Lodge in their massage cabanas nestled among towering pines.
Our massage therapists specialize in various styles of massage, which may alter slightly with shifts in recommended health and safety protocols from time to time. Price for massage treatments includes Spa Day Use:
- Rush Creek Signature – Our signature treatment is an energy balancing experience that integrates Swedish techniques with hot stone, sound therapy, and a personalized chakra crystal treatment. Your chakra stones are your gift to take with you for continued focus and relaxation at home.
80 minutes – $230
- Hiker’s Delight – The combination of massage, hot stones and light exfoliation with muscle relief and EMU oil soothes sore muscles and aching joints. It’s the ultimate hiker’s delight.
80 minutes- $225
- Swedish – Unwind with a relaxing massage that improves circulation and vitality while easing muscle tension through a variety of gentle techniques. Pressure is customized to your preference.
50/80 minutes- $165/195
- Deep Tissue – This intensive therapy targets specific areas of muscle tension, releasing tightness and reducing pain through the use of firm pressure to separate, lengthen and restore muscle fibers.
50/80 minutes – $190/225
- Synergy Hot Stone – This treatment involves heated basalt river stones to elevate your inner senses and bring you into a state of tranquility. Incorporated into this treatment is a full-body Swedish massage, with additional relaxation provided through the use of heat and organic oils.
80 minutes – $220
- Pregnancy Massage – Mindful of your special circumstances, our highly trained massage therapist will settle you into a safe, secure and restful position. Using adaptable massage techniques appropriate for your stage of pregnancy, we ease the stress of your body and mind.
50/80 minutes – $185/220
- Soothing collagen eye mask $10
- Chakra energy balancing stone treatment and take-home kit $25
- Hot stone pack treatment and take-home muscle relief lotion $25
- Soothing CBD oil-infused lotion treatment and take-home gift $40
Hand, Foot & Scalp Massage – This delightful trio features medium to firm pressure massage of the hands, feet, and scalp, complemented with aromatherapy to ease stress, soothe dry hands/feet and improve circulation.
25 minutes $80
Magnesium Foot Soak – Magnesium is known for its muscle relief capabilities and is best absorbed through the skin, making this soak an ideal post-hike reward.
20 minutes $20
Magnesium, Shea Butter Foot Scrub – This indulgent foot and lower leg scrub speeds absorption of magnesium, and the shea butter finish leaves skin extra soft and supple.
25 minutes $60
Chair Massage – A convenient, flexible option focused on upper body release and relaxation to improve circulation.
$2/minute, limit of 10-15 minutes
To schedule your massage, please visit our Spa Reception Desk, call the Spa at (209) 379-2425, or email us at [email protected]. Note that advance reservations are recommended for massages, particularly during our peak summer season.